Willow Tree Updates: Booking and Safety Policies, New Location
Willow Tree updates: Booking and safety policies, new location
As the Manitoba Government has allowed therapeutic health care businesses to resume, I am preparing to re-open. There are many changes and new procedures to follow, please help me by following them carefully. If we work together, we can help reduce the spread of Covid-19!
Willow Tree Osteopathy has moved! The new location is 104 - 94 1st Ave, Gimli. It is in the Waterfront building, the fourth door down the hall on the right. Parking is available in the lot out front and on the street. Enter through the entrance on 1st Ave.
· The Shared Health Covid-19 Screening tool must be passed before booking your appointment.
· As mandated by the Manitoba government, I will contact you on the day of your appointment and go through the screening tool verbally once more to ensure that nothing has changed in the meantime. If everything is the same, we will go ahead with your appointment that day.
· I will be using the screening tool daily on myself as well. If I answer ‘yes’ to any of the questions, I will not be working that day and will follow the protocol of the screening tool.
· If you are unable to keep your appointment due to sickness, symptoms or exposure, or if you simply don’t feel well, please let me know as soon as possible so your appointment time can be given to someone else.
· Efforts are being made to prioritize individuals who are experiencing chronic or acute pain or dysfunction and would benefit most from an earlier appointment.
· Extra time will be booked between appointments to allow for the required cleaning and sanitizing. This will also prevent client crossover.
At your appointment
· I will be wearing a procedure mask, and ask that you wear a mask also. If you do not have one, I will provide one for you.
· Please arrive on time for your appointment, and wait in your vehicle or outside of the building until I text you to come in.
· Upon entering, please make use of the hand sanitizer station, or wash your hands thoroughly in the bathroom.
· Please come alone to your appointment.
o If you require a travelling companion, please ask them to wait in the car.
o Parents, if you are bringing a child for treatment, please only bring the child who is being treated. Both you and your child can be in the treatment room together. As I am unable to provide books and toys at this time, please bring toys, books and snacks from home to keep your child busy during treatment.
· Decreased talking is encouraged to help keep the masks as dry as possible. This helps them to be a more effective barrier.
· Etransfer is encouraged; cheques and cash are still accepted but please bring exact change if you are paying by cash.
· Please reschedule via email or over the phone so we can reduce contact time